ALL FOREIGN ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A CONFERENCE VISA
Requirements for Visa Application for All Applicants
Generally the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, where necessary
- Invitation letter will be sent by Rachel Brockhoff. All invitation letters will be processed within 24 hours of your completed registration.
- Approval letter from the Ministry of External affairs (MEA), Ministry of Home affairs (MHA), Nodal Ministry Clearance. To download, click the buttons below:
Please follow the instructions below to apply for your VISA to attend IEEE SENSORS 2018.
Type of Visa: Conference Visa
Period: For the duration of the conference or seminar
Foreign passengers should ensure that they are in possession of valid Indian Visa before they start their journey to India except nationals of Nepal and Bhutan who do not require visa to enter India and nationals of Maldives who do not require visa for entry in India for a period up to 90 days (a separate Visa regime exists for diplomatic/official passport holders).
The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuance of Indian visas to the foreign nationals for their visit for various purposes. This facility is granted through various Indian missions abroad.
Visa fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. The High Commission reserves the right on granting and deciding type/duration of visa irrespective of the fees tendered at the time of making application. Granting of Visa does not confer the right of entry to India and is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities.
Visa Application Form
The Visa application form is available at the Indian Embassy office in your country.
Procedure for Obtaining Visa
Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in the country from where the candidate intends to depart for India. You may also apply online at: https://indianvisaonline.gov.
Traveling with your significant other or family?
- If your Spouse is registered to attend the conference along with you, then she/he must also apply for a Conference Visa.
- If your Spouse is NOT attending the conference, she/he must apply for a Tourist Visa. Please click www.in.ckgs.us/visa/tourist-visa for Tourist Visa
- If your Minor children are accompanying you on your visit to India, they must apply for a Tourist Visa. Please click www.in.ckgs.us/visa/tourist-visa for Tourist Visa.
VISA ASSISTANCE LETTERS
The letter of invitation will be sent after payment of registration has been verified. Please contact Rachel Brockhoff at email@example.com for support with this process, as necessary. All VISA letters will be processed within 24 hours of your completed registration and delivered to the email you have registered with.