- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
All the authors that have published a paper in the IEEE Sensors Journal during the year 2017 are kindly invited to submit a one-page abstract to the IEEE Sensors Conference 2018 containing title, authors, abstract, and full reference (including DOI link) of the published paper. All the submitted abstracts will be evaluated for presentation, in the form of digital poster, at the conference.Accepted papers will be subject to the normal registration requirements of this conference. For an accepted paper to be presented, at least one author must be registered. Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers. These submissions will not be included in the IEEE SENSORS 2018 Conference Proceedings. Please note there is a cap on the number of submissions accepted.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 3 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.
For Further Assistance
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
Special Issue on the IEEE Sensors Journal
The best paper accepted for publication at this conference, will receive an invitation to submit an extended manuscript to be considered for publication on the IEEE Sensors Journal. Best papers presented at the conference will then be invited to participate to the call for papers for a special issue on the journal.