- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages | The body of the paper (i.e. text, figures, tables) should be 3 pages max, while reference should be 1 page max.
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.
Track 1: Sensor Phenomenology, Modeling and Evaluation
Track 2: Sensor Materials, Processing and Fabrication (including Printing)
Track 3: Chemical, Electrochemical and Gas Sensors
Track 4: Microfluidics and Biosensors
Track 5: Optical Sensors
Track 6: Physical Sensors - Temperature, Mechanical, Magnetic and Others
Track 7: Acoustic and Ultrasonic Sensors
Track 8: Sensor Packaging (including on Flexible Materials)
Track 9: Sensor Networks (including IoT and related areas)
Track 10: Sensor Applications
Track 11: Sensor Systems: Signals, Processing and Interfaces
Track 12: Actuators and Sensor Power Systems
Track 13: Demos
Track 14: Sensors in Industrial Practices (only for industry i.e. first author from industry)
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE:
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.